Last year, the Toyota Supra made its triumphant return after a nearly 20-year hiatus, and it was an impressive car. But with a $50K+ price tag, it wasn’t exactly attainable to most. So for 2021, Toyota introduced a new “base” model, the 2021 Toyota Supra 2.0.
As the name suggests, the Supra 2.0 is powered by a 2.0L inline four-cylinder engine that puts out 255 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque, good for an official 0-60 time of 5 seconds flat. (Though it honestly feels way faster than that) And the best part? The starting price is a much more reasonable $42,990.
We spent a glorious weekend with the new 2021 Supra 2.0, and we shot a TopGear-style YouTube video where we went over everything good and bad about the car. So click the video above and check it out, I think you’ll like it!
If you prefer reading, you can see our full review here.
- Lamborghini’s 819HP Sián Hybrid Supercar Gets The Drop Top Treatment on
- Damn, The All-New 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Has One Seriously Ugly Grille on
- I’m Sorry, But The Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe Is Just Plain Ugly on
- Autoweek To End Print Magazine And Go Digital-Only on
- Dodge Celebrates The Viper’s 25th Anniversary with Five Exclusive Limited-Edition Models on