The folks at Chevrolet Performance recently caught up with Roberto Berdiel, the owner of a stunning 1963 Corvette Grand Sport tribute car. This led to an impromptu photo shoot, as shown here.
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so I’ll shut up and let them do the talking. 🙂
You can learn more about this incredible build by checking out the full article here.
- Aston Martin And Red Bull Racing Unveil Radical AM-RB 001 Hypercar on
- The Bugatti Chiron Just Set A World Record With Incredible 304 MPH Run on
- Watch The Bugatti Chiron Accelerate From 0-249-0 MPH In A Blistering 42 Seconds! on
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show Cancelled Due To The Coronavirus Outbreak on
- The 2020 Ford GT Gets More Power, Improved Cooling, New Liquid Carbon Look on