The folks at Chevrolet Performance recently caught up with Roberto Berdiel, the owner of a stunning 1963 Corvette Grand Sport tribute car. This led to an impromptu photo shoot, as shown here.
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so I’ll shut up and let them do the talking. 🙂
You can learn more about this incredible build by checking out the full article here.
- Lamborghini’s 819HP Sián Hybrid Supercar Gets The Drop Top Treatment on
- Damn, The All-New 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Has One Seriously Ugly Grille on
- I’m Sorry, But The Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe Is Just Plain Ugly on
- Autoweek To End Print Magazine And Go Digital-Only on
- Dodge Celebrates The Viper’s 25th Anniversary with Five Exclusive Limited-Edition Models on