The folks at Chevrolet Performance recently caught up with Roberto Berdiel, the owner of a stunning 1963 Corvette Grand Sport tribute car. This led to an impromptu photo shoot, as shown here.
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so I’ll shut up and let them do the talking. 🙂
You can learn more about this incredible build by checking out the full article here.
- Review: 2019 Mazda3 AWD Sedan on
- The 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Is 797 Horsepower Of Pure Insanity on
- This Widebody Lexus LC 500 Is The Sexiest Thing You’ll See All Day on
- Track Day With The 2018 Ford Mustang GT Performance Pack 2 on
- The 2021 Acura TLX Type S Has Us Pretty Freaking Excited! on