Toyota finally unveiled the all-new Supra to the world over at the Detroit Auto Show back in January, along with details on the engine (3.0-liter turbocharged inline six that puts out 335HP and 365 lb-ft of torque) and pricing ($49,990 to start).
While the original press release included plenty of photos, almost all of them were of a Renaissance Red Supra. And while it looked pretty great in that color, many of us wanted to see what the 2020 GR Supra looked like in other colors.
And now we can, as Toyota just uploaded a slew of photos to their media site, showing the Supra in a variety of colors. So without further ado, here are some pics of the 2020 Toyota Supra for your viewing pleasure:
Launch Edition Absolute Zero
Phantom Matte Grey
Launch Edition Nocturnal
Which Supra color is your favorite?
- Ford Performance Gives The Ranger A Nice Power Boost Via Engine Tune on
- Driver Of A 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Got Ticketed For Going 180 MPH! on
- The Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA Packs An Insane 540 HP, Crazy Aero, And More on
- I’m Sorry, But The Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe Is Just Plain Ugly on
- Autoweek To End Print Magazine And Go Digital-Only on