Back in 2013, I was lucky enough to ride in a Lexus LFA, and it just happened to be on a race track in Las Vegas, with a pro driver behind the wheel. The sound of that glorious naturally aspirated V-10 engine was permanently etched in my brain.
If you haven’t had the change to hear an LFA at full wail, today is your lucky day, because EkannoRacing in Bahrain decided to put their Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition on the dyno, and they recorded the whole thing.
For those of you wondering, the LFA managed to put down 531 horsepower and 370 lb-ft of torque to the wheels. But that’s not what you’re really here for, you just want to hear the sweet sound of that V-10 as it revs all the way up to its 9000 rpm.
So turn up your speakers and enjoy!
- Ken Block Passes The Gymkhana Torch Over To Travis Pastrana on
- I’m Sorry, But The New 2021 Hyundai Elantra Is All Kinds Of Ugly on
- All-New 2022 Volkswagen Golf R Is The Most Powerful Production Golf Of All Time on
- Subaru Reveals Pricing For Limited Edition STI S209, And It’s Not Cheap! on
- Damn, The All-New 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Has One Seriously Ugly Grille on