Back in 2013, I was lucky enough to ride in a Lexus LFA, and it just happened to be on a race track in Las Vegas, with a pro driver behind the wheel. The sound of that glorious naturally aspirated V-10 engine was permanently etched in my brain.
If you haven’t had the change to hear an LFA at full wail, today is your lucky day, because EkannoRacing in Bahrain decided to put their Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition on the dyno, and they recorded the whole thing.
For those of you wondering, the LFA managed to put down 531 horsepower and 370 lb-ft of torque to the wheels. But that’s not what you’re really here for, you just want to hear the sweet sound of that V-10 as it revs all the way up to its 9000 rpm.
So turn up your speakers and enjoy!
- Ford Performance Gives The Ranger A Nice Power Boost Via Engine Tune on
- Driver Of A 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Got Ticketed For Going 180 MPH! on
- The Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA Packs An Insane 540 HP, Crazy Aero, And More on
- I’m Sorry, But The Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe Is Just Plain Ugly on
- Autoweek To End Print Magazine And Go Digital-Only on