It’s no secret that the Ford Mustang is the reigning champ in the Pony Wars, outselling all other sports coupes on the market by a healthy margin. Now, Chevrolet is trying to play catch-up by offering some “targeted incentives” aimed squarely at Mustang owners.
Basically, if you currently own a qualifying Ford Mustang, you can get a $3,000 discount off any 2019 Camaro model of your choosing through the end of this month. The folks at GM Authority broke the story, and here’s a quote from the story:
In August, GM offered a $2,500 Chevrolet Camaro discount exclusively to Ford Mustang owners. It then did so again in September. Now, the Bow Tie brand is increasing the offer through the end of October 2019.
This Chevrolet Camaro discount is $500 more than the previous offers, for a total of $3,000 off any 2019 model for current Mustang owners.
Nationwide Chevrolet Camaro discount offers in October 2019 are as follows:
- For Ford Mustang Owners: $3,000 total cash allowance. Must be a current owner or lessee of a Ford Mustang for at least 30 days prior to purchase. Not available with lease and some other offers.
- For Everyone: $1,000 customer cash
While I’m sure the new Camaro is a good car in it’s own right, unfortunately the front-end styling proved to be divisive among Camaro enthusiasts, leading to a 15% sales drop for the Camaro over the previous year.
The 2020 Camaro got a quick redesigned front-end to address the issue, but now they’ve got to move these 2019 models off of the lots. Will a $3K discount help do so? We’ll just have to wait and see.
- Aston Martin And Red Bull Racing Unveil Radical AM-RB 001 Hypercar on
- The Bugatti Chiron Just Set A World Record With Incredible 304 MPH Run on
- Watch The Bugatti Chiron Accelerate From 0-249-0 MPH In A Blistering 42 Seconds! on
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show Cancelled Due To The Coronavirus Outbreak on
- The 2020 Ford GT Gets More Power, Improved Cooling, New Liquid Carbon Look on