In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, Ford unveiled their latest color for the 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 (and the rest of the Mustang lineup), a high-impact Grabber Lime that was inspired by a vintage Mustang color from the 1970s.
“It’s lime green on steroids. This color traces back to a Mustang heritage color while bringing it forward with more modern, dynamic pigments and bold new energy,” said Barb Whalen, Ford color and materials manager.
Grabber Lime is one of two new feature colors available across the 2020 Mustang lineup, with Twister Orange being the other. In addition, Iconic Silver and Red Hot Metallic will freshen up the new Mustang palette, including for Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT500 models.
“These bright, vibrant retro colors are trending in design, in home furnishings, sportswear and even appliances,” said Whalen. “Aspirational and confident, they are fun, youthful colors that make a statement of how you want the world to see you and who you want to be. And your car is an extension of that.”
With Dodge offering Sublime green on the Charger and Challenger, all that’s left now is for Chevrolet to offer a wild green Camaro to complete the trifecta. 🙂
- Lamborghini’s 819HP Sián Hybrid Supercar Gets The Drop Top Treatment on
- Damn, The All-New 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Has One Seriously Ugly Grille on
- I’m Sorry, But The Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe Is Just Plain Ugly on
- Autoweek To End Print Magazine And Go Digital-Only on
- Dodge Celebrates The Viper’s 25th Anniversary with Five Exclusive Limited-Edition Models on