Back in February, we told you that the Toyota Supra was not only getting more power for 2021, but that they were also introducing a new “entry-level” Supra 2.0 model that puts out 255HP and 295lb-ft of torque, while also dropping 200 pounds. I actually spent a few days driving one (review/video coming soon), and it was freaking sweet!
At the time, pricing had not been released, and we were hoping that Toyota would price the car between $35,000-40,000, placing it solidly between the 86 and Supra 3.0, and making it more affordable to people who want a Supra but can’t afford to drop $50K on one. As it turns out, we weren’t too far off base, with Toyota announcing pricing today.
The 2021 GR Supra 2.0 grades will have an MSRP starting price of $42,990. The Safety & Technology Package is new for MY21 it will cost $3,485. This package gives you Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (Full speed), Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Parking Sensors with Emergency Braking Function, Navigation, 12-speaker 500-watt JBL Audio System, Wireless Apple CarPlay, and Supra Connected Services.
While I would love to place my order for one today, that’s still a bit out of my budget. But maybe 2-3 years down the line, I can pick up a lightly-used one off lease in the high 20s or low 30s. That would be a smoking deal in my opinion. Hopefully by then, they’ll have figured out a fix for the window buffeting issue. 🙂
- Ken Block Passes The Gymkhana Torch Over To Travis Pastrana on
- I’m Sorry, But The New 2021 Hyundai Elantra Is All Kinds Of Ugly on
- All-New 2022 Volkswagen Golf R Is The Most Powerful Production Golf Of All Time on
- Subaru Reveals Pricing For Limited Edition STI S209, And It’s Not Cheap! on
- Damn, The All-New 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Has One Seriously Ugly Grille on