How would you like to win a 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG C 43 Coupe? I’m a big fan of the new C-Class coupe, and Mercedes’ AMG model packs quite a punch, with a 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that puts out 362 horsepower and 384 lb-ft of torque, good for a 0-60 time of just 4.6 seconds.
Well it’s your lucky day, because Mercedes-Benz is giving away an AMG C 43 Coupe (valued at $63,140) to one lucky winner on Super Bowl Sunday, and it couldn’t be easier to get in on this.
You know those “win a car” giveaways where a group of people place their hands on a car, and the last person touching the car wins it? This contest is just like that, but slightly modified for the digital age.
For this contest, you’ve simply got to keep your finger on the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe as it moves across the screen on your smartphone. As the game progresses, there will be other distractions and overall the game will become increasingly difficult. The last fan standing wins the car.
You can read the official rules here.
So what do you say, do you have what it takes to win this AMG C 43 Coupe? If so, register to play on Sunday, February 4, 2018 between 12:01AM – 6:25PM EST, with the contest starting at 6:30PM EST.
- Ken Block Passes The Gymkhana Torch Over To Travis Pastrana on
- I’m Sorry, But The New 2021 Hyundai Elantra Is All Kinds Of Ugly on
- All-New 2022 Volkswagen Golf R Is The Most Powerful Production Golf Of All Time on
- Subaru Reveals Pricing For Limited Edition STI S209, And It’s Not Cheap! on
- Damn, The All-New 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Has One Seriously Ugly Grille on