The limited-edition 2020 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Italia was unveiled today at the Chicago Auto Show, and if you want to get your hands on one, you’d better hurry, as they’re only building 15 vehicles, for an additional $5,000 above the 4C Spider’s MSRP.
So what exactly do you get for that extra $5,000, besides the exclusivity factor? The limited-edition 4C Spider Italia’s special standard features include:
- Exclusive Misano Blue Metallic exterior color (not available on any other 4C variant)
- Piano black front air intake and rear diffuser
- Unique livery with dedicated “4C Spider Italia” graphics
- Aluminum dashboard insert with “4C Spider Italia” logo
- Progressively numbered plate on the center console
Basically, you are paying for a custom paint job, some extra graphics, and some bragging rights. Honestly, I’m not sure how well this car will go over, seeing as how the regular 4C isn’t exactly flying off of dealers lots.
And that’s too bad, because these cars are an absolute BLAST to drive, with seating for two, panoramic views and the soundtrack of an Italian performance-tuned engine and exhaust. But at $70K, there are a lot of other fun cars out there to choose from.
That said, if you are interested in learning more or reserving one of these limited-edition vehicles, you can contact email@example.com.